Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lupker

So I suppose I should elabourate on my facebook status from Friday. Most days of the week, Rebecca and Jude come by the school to pick me up. Because Jude likes running around the 7th floor of the social science building, they park the car and come up to get me. On Friday, we met Steve and Natalie at the elevator. Jude was a little bit shy about getting on the elevator with strangers and hid behind Rebecca's leg. I teased him about being shy.

When we got off the elevator, Steve and Natalie went out the door to the SSC parking lot, at which time Jude had a change of heart: he suddenly wanted to show Steve his Octane Gain matchbox car. And when Steve drove off in his car without Jude showing off his toy, Jude was greatly distraught. He insisted that we catch Steve. During the entire ride home, he kept asking whether we had caught Steve, whether we were going to Steve's house, whether Steve was going to our house, etc.

So yeah. Steve: He has an appointment with Jude and Octane Gain on Monday.

0 comments: