Sunday, March 1, 2009

Continuing education

As if my education hasn't continued long enough, I received an email from Fanshawe College on Friday from their continuing education program. That I am on their mailing list isn't really surprising, as I took the highly recommended motorcycle driver's ed course, which in this area is run through Fanshawe's continuing education program. A suggestion that I would make to the program's registrar, however, is that they not try to drum up business with an email from fees@fanshawec.ca. If that's the email they use for marketing, it makes me wonder what account is used to notify a person when his or her tuition is in arrears.

Subject: Important Tuition Message
From: Jimmy"Pipewrench"Ciccone@Fanshawec.ca

Dear Sir/Madam,
Our accounts indicate that your winter tuition is now two weeks overdue. It would be a shame if something were to happen to your brake line.

0 comments: