Saturday, March 28, 2009

Broken bones

I've never broken any bones, other than one time playing football, where I may have cracked a rib on Ian Norman's knee as I tackled him. But I never got confirmation on that, so I'm not going to write about broken bones today. I just couldn't think of another title for this blog entry. If you feel mislead, well, that's because I have mislead you. But you still haven't given me that $5 you owe me, so let's call it even.

The crew has just left our house, following an evening of games for me to lose. I'm not too sad about it though because one of the Trivial Pursuit questions taught us about a line of IKEA furniture with a name that corresponded to a German word meaning "satisfying intercourse".

I also went through my blog entries for the past several months and assigned tags to them. I think that means I have a problem. In so doing, I noticed that several of my more brilliant posts have not been commented on. I strongly recommend that you stop what you are doing right now and go back to my first entry and make sure you haven't missed any.

Finally, as of today, I am no longer a big wuss when it comes to riding my motorcycle, as I rode it across town, taking some of London's busier roads along the way. Speed perception is strange. I found myself feeling comfortable doing almost 80 on Wonderland because there were cars that were slowly overtaking me (the speed limit is 60). When I ride around my neighbourhood, on the other hand, 40 feels ridiculously fast as I whizz by houses and parked cars.

Jeez, I'm tired. I'm going to bed now.

0 comments: