Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've tried unsuccessfully a couple of times to submit links to Fark.com. If you're not familiar with the website, it's basically a news aggregator where the headlines are written by a bunch of smartarses. Sometimes you need to click on the story to get the joke; other times the headlines are a self-explanatory play on words or meme. Unfortunately, I'm just one of a horde of web savvy smartarses out there, so getting a headline submission approved is actually pretty difficult.

After today's failure, I decided, screw it. I've got my own forum for smartarsery. So I present my rejected submission for today:

The hunter becomes the hunted

Update: the revisionist bastards at CBC have revised their story. As originally posted, the pair was ghost hunting.

0 comments: