Friday, September 18, 2009

Cheesy

It's just after 5pm here in Evanston, and our buddy Amy should be over shortly to look after les messieurs so that Rebecca and I can go out to Koi for dinner. Nothing good ever hits the theatres anymore (though I think I would like to see the new Ricky Gervais movie coming out in a couple of weeks called The Invention of Lying), so it'll be an early Friday birthday night for us.

In preparation, I have just finished making dinner for Amy and Jude: macaroni and cheese (with peas for nutrition and bacon for tastiness). Rebecca grated a metric boat-load of cheese, which I turned into the most amazing cheese sauce I have ever made. I used most of it in the macaroni, with about 1/2 cup remaining. We're eating it with corn tortilla chips right now. It's really good. I kind of want to skip going out and just eat this cheese sauce for my birthday dinner.

1 comments:

effamy said...

yes, these last two posts go together so well....good luck making it to 70 eating cheese sauce as a meal!
;-)