Friday, August 7, 2009

Inaugural post

We finally have the interwebs, phone and cable. But, look, it's been a really long day, I haven't had a decent night's sleep since Sunday, and it's almost midnight, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to go to bed. Still, I thought it would be mean to keep y'all waiting any longer to find out the stunning conclusion to last season's cliffhanger: I made it to Chicago in one piece. I am also even more convinced that the obnoxious behaviour by US customs and immigration officers was an explicit directive from the Bush/Cheney administration.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The road runs both ways, my friend. I was questioned in the immigration office at the Ottawa airport for over an hour when I first moved to Canada, and the customs officer who searched my luggage tried to make jokes with me while he fondled my skivvies. I should have put a mousetrap in that bag.