Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Too much

Um, yeah, so there's been a bit of a delay in putting out new material here. We're trying to get our house in shape before the For Sale sign goes on the lawn. The carpets have been stretched, all but one room has been painted (this will probably be how I spend Friday) and the carpet cleaners come tomorrow. I'll report back on how that goes, but I'm optimistic, and would be happy to advertise a green chemical-free dry-clean carpet cleaning process (it uses milled corn cobs).

As for my other job, we're having a lab meeting in a few minutes, so I'll find out whether Ken has read my revised manuscript and reply to the action letter, and whether I was excessively snarky, or just snarky enough. I did have fun writing the action letter though, and did so in my favourite understated sarcastic style. Perhaps I will publish excerpts.

0 comments: