Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jerky treats

Tuesday nights are Rebecca's choir nights, where she gets out to sing with the Amabile Prima choir. That means that Tuesday nights are the nights that I get to fashion Jude as I please. I found out last night that, in addition to berries, carrot sticks and peanut butter and banana, Jude is a fan of the beef jerky. I didn't have it before I was in my twenties, so Jude can start his high-sodium diet off early.

On the home front, I will be painting the patched-over dents in the bathroom walls and the box that John and I constructed over the weekend to cover over the shutoff valve controlling one of the outdoor water faucets. Unfortunate that it took until we were putting the house up for sale to get that finished off. I need to make a list of the other odds and ends to get taken care of, but we are meeting with the real estate guy on Saturday morning to sign some papers to get the ball rolling. Hopefully not in an Indiana Jones kind of way.

0 comments: