Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pokey Update

We have had Pokey sleeping in his big-boy bed for awhile now. I have no concept of time anymore, so it seems like it's been at least a month, but it has certainly been at least a few weeks. Unfortunately, I am still night-time daddy -- when he wakes up in the middle of the night, usually around 1am, and I go in to comfort him, he wants nothing to do with me. Instead, he shakes his head when he sees me enter the room, and then, after blearily rubbing his eyes, he dismounts the bed, and stumbles into the hallway to find mommy.
During the days, we're good buddies though. He stayed over at my parents last night so that Rebecca and I could play Settlers of Catan with Jack and Katie (incidentally, I have begun my quest for the DIY custom Catan game). So when I saw him this evening, he was happy to see me. We will also be playing in the puddles this spring:

0 comments: