Monday, December 29, 2008

Speechless

I feel I should write something as 2008 draws to an end, yet I find myself without any keen observations to make. Karen has finished her blogging, and I have left demands in the comments section of her blog's carcass to step up with a new blog for the new year. I have given up on waiting for any of the others to resume blogging; they know who they are. That is my gift to them this year: soul-crushing shame. What did other people get me this year? A few things from my wish list, found just over there to the right on my blog. I have (or will shortly) scratch the portable DVD player and replacement hard disk for my laptop off of that list. My laptop is very recently mostly restored to its full former glory (albeit with much more disk space). All that remains is for me to reinstall ePrime for that fMRI project with Marc. I'll need more participants in the new year, so drop me a line if you're interested and right handed with no history of neurological impairment.

Hmmm. Brad never did get me that pipe & cherry tobacco...

0 comments: