Monday, December 8, 2008

Scattered

Karen is probably at home right now, doing last minute prep for her big day which, unfortunately for me, begins at 9am tomorrow. I hope others are able to make it in for her public lecture. Maybe I can get dropped off.

Now that I'm finished, I'm still coming in regularly, mostly because the ancient version of PDP++ that I'm using for this project with Stefan has a crap load of windows and is unusable with less than 2.4 megapixels of screen real estate. I need to invest in a new monitor for home, I think. The other thing I have to do is take a look at the fMRI data for three participants that I have run so far, to make sure everything is on the up and up. Plus, my participants might like to have their brain for a desktop image.

Over the weekend, we had to say goodbye to Doc Hudson. Jude dropped him on the way out to the car yesterday morning. We were running late and couldn't find where the heck the matchbox car fell in to the snow. Unfortunately, our neighbour's snow blower found it during the day. My mom found a shredded part of Doc's front end on the driveway this morning. That is sad.

0 comments: