Thursday, December 4, 2008

Done and done

Heather sent me an email a couple days ago. As I mentioned, she's checking out the housing market. Here's one of the reasons why:

I also lost it on my neighbours last night - I've told them at least 20 times before yesterday to keep it down, I've called the police on them for being too loud at 3am for 2 hours and I've gotten my landlord involved who at one point eluded to evicting them if they kept it up. I don't know what the grand total of "warnings" this amounts to but I'd hazard a guess and say somewhere in the vicinity of 40 over the course of 2.5 years which amazes me that last night they decided band practice was a good idea...DRUMS AND ALL. I marched outside in my PJ's, rang their doorbell, stood there for 5 minutes with my arms folded until someone came to the door and asked this little twirp of a guy to riddle me this: how many times I'll have to ask him to keep it down before he finally understands that I don't want to be a part of their household activities - to which he replied with "oh. you can hear that?" - like what the F&%$ do you think moron, you've plugged in a guitar and are whaling on drums and you're surprised that I find this disruptive???? You should blog about this or something.


Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. I'd post the asshat's address because I'm all about culpability to the mob, but Heather and X also live at that address. Any lawyers out there feel like putting the fear of God in someone this holiday season with some pro bono work?

0 comments: