Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Interim Report

Today has been a big day in the Psychology Department: Amy and Sarah D successfully passed their defense against the dark arts and got their owls. For my part, I've been running like gangbusters what I hope to be my final experiment, and just checked the data for the first 20 people who participated. So far, it's exactly what I was hoping for, so that bodes well. I also got a ping reply from Scott Veenvliet, who sent links to some photos of his relatively new (6 mo. at this time) daughter, Casey. This is of particular relevance because his daughter has been permanently branded as the spawn of a nerd because she has been outfitted with a onesie that I found particularly amusing (though I never did pick one up for Jude):



I love it.

So to recap: Amy is on her way to leaving UWO with great honour (though Sarah is still stuck here, I'm afraid), I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for my ticket to doctoral goodness, and old friends are alive and well.

0 comments: