Friday, April 9, 2010

Earworms

You know, ear worms? Those songs you get in your head that you can't shake. I don't currently have one, though I have been experiencing an urgency to use the phrase, "mouth feel" in my day-to-day discourse. The only thing stopping me is that I don't work at a food marketing firm, and it otherwise makes conversations take really bizarre turns. Rebecca has had an ear worm for the last week: Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl. She's been playing the video to which I have linked to as well. I don't think there's anything she's trying to tell me; I'm there for all the girls' knitting nights, and, far from pillowfights, the only thing that ever breaks out is a game of Settlers of Catan, occasionally punctuated by games of Puerto Rico.

In any case, Asher is usually on Rebecca's lap when she plays the youtube video, so between exposure to this video and the Single Ladies video that Amy likes to play for him, I predict that Le P'tit Monsieur (now also called Danger Boy) is going to be the kind of boy that parents warn their daughters about. I'd still like to see him hooked up with Robyn, but in all fairness, would advise Michelle and Jeff against it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Robyn's been duly warned.