Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh! Oh! I know!

An addendum to the previous post. I just now finished decorating my niece's birthday present. Around here, we usually use plain wrapping paper and decorate it. Most often the wrapping paper is the brown craft paper, which is nice because it's good for stamping, and our presents are always quite distinctive. My niece's birthday present was wrapped in glossy pink wrapping paper, so I had to decorate it with sharpie. I blanked. The only thing I can draw anymore are Pixar cars at 3/4 view. And a duck. I couldn't get duck out of my head, and I'm sure a 4 year old girl who loves princesses does not want a picture of a cartoon duck on her present -- it could be a miniature castle with real live fairies all wrapped up in there, and the duck would just wreck it.

In the end, I drew a crown. It's a little lopsided though. It kind of looks like a duck.

0 comments: