Thursday, February 7, 2008

Flying Spaghetti Monster

I have been encouraged to mention my dream from a couple of nights ago which was extremely random. In it, I was some kind of investigator driving around in either a convertible, or else on a bicycle (and probably both, intermittently). I was looking for some kind of shady dealer, who ended up being some made-up person from the Gosnell family (Tom Gosnell is one of London's past mayors, is presently on city council, and his family does well for themselves with their company, Gosnell Paving). And after I caught up with this made-up Gosnell character, we had to duck under a bridge and keep out of the searching beam of light coming from the flying spaghetti monster which was circling above like a helicopter. That last part I think came from me being able to hear the sound of the fan, which I have turned on every night for the white noise to drown out the incessant whine of my tinnitis (and for all I know, the constant hum for 8 hours a night is aggravating the problem).

Last night's dream just involved Amy chastising me because my experiment that I ran using cohort and rhyme competitors didn't use ERP. Or something like that. I think it made sense at the time. But in your dreams, most things do.

0 comments: