Monday, February 11, 2008

Aside

Some observations:
Deanna likes milk; Graeme likes milk; Miranda, Rebecca and I do not like to drink milk, though we will have it on cereal. Miranda likes 2 yogurts; Rebecca would also eat 2 yogurts. Deanna would eat 1/5 of a yogurt. Graeme's yogurt status is unknown to me.
My fleece zip-up top smells like the middle of March.

This reads like a kid's book -- for kids with adhd. The illustrations would be funny. And random.

P.S., If I mention Michelle, then I can tag her when this note gets imported into facebook!
P.P.S., I wish the bunnies were on facebook.

Update: Through the magic of static cling, I had a dishcloth stuck to the inside of my fleece top all afternoon, which I pulled out in the middle of a conversation with Tasha. Usually people don't produce dishcloths in the middle of conversations, so again, that was random.

0 comments: