Saturday, December 29, 2007

Totally unrelated to the previous post, so I decided to make a new post out of it:
This Christmas, I got my tea needs completely taken care of. To recap, I had lost my Ikea coffee/tea steeper AND all of my tea balls. I received a tea ball, TWO superior coffee/tea steepers, green tea from Kaz in the lab gift exchange, and a stocking full of loose teas (English Breakfast, Rooibos and something else). So I have been steeping leaves like a crazy person. If anyone wants to read fortunes, I got plenty of fodder.

I also found that Pokey is a big tea fan. Clearly, he comes by it honestly. He tried some green tea last night for the first time because that's what I had, which is reason enough for him to want it. I gave him a sip, and he was all over it. This afternoon, the two of us had some black tea with raspberry. It was all very civilized, though we were missing crumpets. Things did get a bit heated though when the topic of US foreign policy came up.

0 comments: