Saturday, December 1, 2007

Addendum...

Looks flashy on a scrabble board, but isn't worth many points, unless you made it by emptying your tray.
After I read my last post, I realized that the title, Nothing Stupid to Report, was somewhat inconsistent with that last bit about the movie, which did have some stupidity to it, though I should admit that I still somewhat enjoyed it enough to give it a passing grade. I am, however, surprised that it got 80% at Rotten Tomatoes.
And then I clicked on the "Next Blog" link, at first just to see where it would go, and then to see what some of the other blog colour templates looked like (I am somewhat dissatisfied with my current colour scheme, which I changed from white on black to save my wife's eyeballs from the autokinetic effect). I think blogger #2 said it best when he wrote:

Eins sollte man wirklich beachten, den Klingelton. Letzte Woche hatte ich Pippi Langstrumpf, Alfred J. Quack, heute ein ankommender Zug und sein Warnsignal. *lol*

I believe the humour in names like Pippi, and Alfred J Quack transcend the language barrier. LOL indeed, my friend, LOL indeed.

0 comments: