Saturday, October 6, 2007

Second post

Is there a term that's sort of the opposite of penultimate (second-last)? A word meaning second from the beginning. I mean, besides "second", smartarse.
So I like the default layout. I may change it, though I may not, because the simple black looks nice and clean. It also didn't post my gmail address on the page as far as I could see either, so I think we have a keeper.
Alan and his posse, Kevin and Amanda, and John and Panic just left from our epic games night. Good times were had by all. I think I might suck at trivial pursuit though. For some reason, I contribute next to nothing for the Pop Culture Edition (part 2). Unless it's a question about 80s pop music, forget it. There should be a drop the needle game featuring pop music. I'd do well at that. It would also sell well. But the costs for licensing all that music would probably be prohibitive.
Okay. Well, it's time for bed. It's now technically Jude's birthday, though he wasn't born until after 2am. But I was definitely awake this time 1 year ago. That was a long night. This one will certainly be more restful.

1 comments:

Molotov Tiki said...

Perhaps "proximate"?