Saturday, October 6, 2007

Inaugural Post

So I have just started up this here alternate blog to replace the one on windows live. I had been meaning to do so for many moons now, but never really overcame the inertia until this evening, when a series of clicks starting at lifehacker.com ended up with me at google analytics. I guess google owns blogger. Neat, I guess. Except I don't want my gmail account to get published all over the internet, as it has so far been fairly spam-free.

So I guess this is a sort of test-post. I'll see whether this blogger account does what I want it to, and if it does, I'll move in for good.

Oh, and in other news, 1 year ago right now, Rebecca and I were playing Ziggity in the hospital room while she was in labour. Yay Pokey!

1 comments:

Paul B said...

First !!!

long time lurker(old blog) first time commenter

missed you last night on msn ... my internet cut out before i could reply ... i will try again over the weekend.