Monday, March 7, 2011

Shocking

I could either mention this here, or as a status update, but I just got my electricity bill for the last month, and need to try to remember my usage for the last month ... so I can keep doing it. I hope I don't have to follow up next month with a story about ComEd fixing a clerical error, but my daily usage went from 24.5 kWh on the last billing cycle (and 23.4 all of last year) to 1.7 kWh on this one. Of my $17.45 electricity bill for the month, only $13 of it is flat standard fees and taxes. I'm sorry I can't spin this into an entertaining account (because it's my electricity bill), but -- wow. In my narrow view of life, this counts as good stuff, so I choose to mention it here.

Post script: I don't count this as my blog entry for the period. I still have more harrowing tales of board game making with which to regale you.

0 comments: