Monday, February 9, 2009

Dreams of Stars Hollow

I had my phone interview today. I think it went fairly well, which is a good thing because I've gotten rejection letter #2 from these people today.

Point of clarification: it was the second rejection letter, and it was from these people. It wasn't the second one they sent. They aren't that mean about it.

I'm not sure why I feel I must advertise each time I get rejection letters. Maybe it's just to show everyone how, behind this facade of perfection, is a regular guy. A totally awesome, but otherwise regular, guy.

1 comments:

effamy said...

i got two today...one saying the job's been pulled and one that said, "My colleagues and I wish you health, happiness, and a successful career," after they thanked for the time and effort it took to apply.