Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cauchemare

I've blogged about my dreams a couple of times before, usually because they are funny. The other night, however, I had a decidedly unfunny dream in which I was on an airplane that hit turbulence and went into a nosedive. I mention this because it's kind of interesting how dreams can give you insight into your behaviour because one often takes the dream to be real at the time (I say often because I usually disbelieve my nightmares and take over them, turning them into movies, for example, where I can redo the scene until I get it right). Anyways, the interesting thing about this particular nightmare was the chance, however unpleasant it was, to find out what would go through my mind in the event of a plane crash. One generally only gets that chance once, and by that point, they don't get a chance to share any insight gained.

Speaking of nightmares...

Okay, not really, but I couldn't easily segue from nightmares to routers. But I was just reviewing the comments people left behind for some of my earlier posts. It turns out that Pat was able to identify the problem I was having with google going AWOL, when he suggested that the router might be to blame and likely just needed a reboot. Evidence supporting his theory was provided just before I started today's entry.

Pleasant dreams! (ooh! thunder and lightning! I love thunderstorms)

0 comments: