Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Material

It's been four days since my last post (which was practically Twitter-ready), so I've been feeling I should probably put something up. Without anything in particular to say, I'd go back and flesh out a saved draft, but alas, the most recent note I had jotted down made absolutely no sense to me. Regardless of how bizarre my thoughts may come across in this blog, I should at least be able to decipher them, so it's probably for the best that I sent it to the bit bucket.

So I am home this evening, waiting for my wife to return. She's getting a two-fer, as she gets both quality time with me sans-enfants, and I left her with the girls after dinner, purchases in hand, to see Wicked.



So what's a man to do when his wife is out on the town, when his wife is normally out of town? The freedom is almost paralyzing.

0 comments: