Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Heeere's Johnny!

Google Street View went live in Canada. I head heard rumour that it was coming, and have been waiting until today to see this. Legend has it that this Toronto house is haunted. If you look closely, you can see a ghastly apparition in the second floor window. Sadly, London doesn't merit a privacy invasion from the google people, so the only GSouvenir we have of our old house is a satellite image that shows that we own a red car, and, wow, did our lawn ever look shabby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my lawn (in that photo) ain't lookin' too good either... though since then I pulled some of it up by the house for some of my extra tomato and pepper plants (some of the former are pushing 6 feet tall!).

Unknown said...

and according to the satellite photo of my house, my backyard is concrete rather than the garden jungle I have going on now... my zucchini plants actually scare me the way they through themselves out of the garden containers.