Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sociopath

I just read the following signature line, which I thought was funny enough to remark on:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Anyways, my worst suspicions about Jude were confirmed this evening. I made a fruit smoothie for him because he didn't want to eat the pancakes I made for dinner (don't judge, we got home late. Besides, who the hell ever heard of a kid who won't eat pancakes for dinner?) Jude didn't want any smoothie either. So I told Jude I was giving the smoothie to Kesswick (his teddy bear). Jude then gets up, takes the glass and drinks the smoothie. When he was finished, he was sure to go up to Kesswick and tell him that he had drunk all of it.

2 comments:

effamy said...

i have to tell you that i'm not really worried about kesswick. not good play. i think the audience will be more drawn in by the danger jude poses to an actual infant instead of a stuffed toy. clearly the early dexterish signs are there with his behaviour toward his cousin. i think it's time for another baby in the house. ratings will skyrocket.

Vivian Cheng said...

"Who ever heard of a kid who wouldn't eat pancakes for dinner?"

--- uh, you've met Jack right?