Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Key Change

A little less than three weeks ago, I packed up for my holidays, tucking my office keys into a pouch in my extremely pockety Prism U backpack. I had forgotten about them until this morning, as I was leaving for work. I found them before leaving the house. I did not have them when I got to my office door. Thinking this was yet another case of absent-minded organization, I figured I had left them on a counter at home. When I got home, I found this not to be the case. I retraced my path to the shuttle bus stop and found my carabiner key chain on the ground in the middle of the parking lot.

So, I admit this perhaps isn't the most amazing story ever, but it seemed really triumphant at the time, because I was in a really, really sour mood until I found my keys.

Still feel this entry a little lacking? Okay, let me sweeten the pot a little by sharing a billion dollar idea I had last night. I know many people are not very keen on genetically modified organisms, but I think those people will change their tune when they consider how awesome it would be if some entrepreneurial spirit released a swarm of bees altered to inject you with Botox. Crow's feet got you down? Throw a few rocks at the hive up in the tree and wait for the magic to happen! You're welcome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When does the movie come out?

Chris said...

That has Morgan written all over it.