Sunday, May 29, 2011

Darwin...

Ever get the feeling that this generation of kids is getting a really lame childhood experience? They are. And it's going to bite them in the asses. Now, I'm not advocating eugenics, but there's something to that saying about "whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger" (that's true to a point, though it's hard to argue an upside to getting maimed).

The other thing that kids don't get is all that awesome television programming for which we all have a deep sense of nostalgia. Why, just this weekend, I was having problems sleeping. Finding myself awake at 6:00 on a Saturday morning, I was thinking about tip-toeing downstairs to watch The Hilarious House of Frightenstein.



Classic.

1 comments:

toad said...

Love that show!

Despite being from the Hamilton area, Graeme somehow never saw it. I feel sorry for him.