Friday, January 18, 2008

All that tea paraphernalia I got for Christmas is really getting a workout. Holy cow, I can't stop drinking the stuff. Just sayin' is all. Of course, I am drinking responsibly: after 4pm, it's no caffeine for me. My favourite seems to be this decaf green tea from Teaopia. I am reminded of this one time after one of our sushi parties. Joanne had brought some chinese green tea, and my thirst for it was unquenchable. Or maybe my hypothalamus is broken. Man, that would suck being thirsty all the time. It (almost completely) reminds me of that greek myth about a dude who is cursed to spend eternity up to his knees in water, but when he bends over to scoop some water, it retreats away. It would be a brilliant name for a disorder, if only I could remember the character's name. Maybe Alan can remind me...

0 comments: