Tuesday, April 24, 2012

You might have guessed there people in the park playing games in the dark. From what I could piece together, however, the scenario involved some kind of candy factory tour.

I was standing with a group looking over a railing into a huge vat containing tons of colourful jellybean-like candies. Arnold Schwarzenegger was some kind of health czar and either touring with the group, or else was just a disembodied voice. His comment on the candies below:

You think those candies are awesome because there are thousands of flavours. But they're not! They're thousands of LIES!

Then I awoke, and thought that was the best Arnold quote ever, and that it was most unfortunate that it wasn't in the public domain. So I'm rectifying that. You're welcome. Now go back and re-read the quote in Arnold's voice and enjoy. I recommend Kindergarten Cop Arnold or Total Recall Arnold.

0 comments: